An Adelaide Criminal Law Firm You Can Rely On
Being charged with a criminal offence can have significant life changing consequences. It’s important to have an experienced criminal lawyer whom you can trust and who understands how to navigate through the process. Our criminal defence lawyers and solicitors listen and give advice when it matters most and will take on your case with a personal commitment to you.
With Williams Barristers and Solicitors you will not face the investigation and court process alone. Our criminal defence and appeal lawyers ensure you have the best possible outcome by:
- Making sure you understand your rights
- Explaining the process so you understand and can be ready at all times
- Providing clear, measured and forthright advice
- Defending you strongly in court
We understand that good people make mistakes and that everyone deserves the right to retain personal dignity and keep their lives intact.
Our Adelaide criminal barristers will treat you with consideration and respect whilst using their collective experience and expertise to tailor the best defence for you.
We stand by our clients and our wealth of knowledge and experience is yours.
Criminal Defence and Appeal Representation in Adelaide
Our lawyers have extensive criminal law experience, particularly with major indictable offences and will represent you before all courts and tribunals in Adelaide and country South Australia. We provide expert counsel for the following criminal law matters.
- Simple Cannabis Offences
- Cannabis personal use and supply
- Cultivation of cannabis for sale
- Sale of cannabis
- Cultivation of cannabis
- Drugs of dependence manufacture, sale and supply
- Production, promotion and sale of controlled drugs
- Trafficking controlled drugs
- Possession of controlled drugs
- Possessing child pornography
- Unlawful sexual intercourse
- Indecent assault
- Compelled sexual manipulation
- Child sexual assault
- Sexual offences where the victim has a cognitive impairment
- Procuring child to commit indecent act
OFFENCES AGAINST A PERSON
- Assault and causing harm
- Breaching Intervention Order
- Death or harm by dangerous driving
- Unlawful threats
- Humiliating or degrading filming
- Elder abuse
- Criminal Neglect
OFFENCES AGAINST PROPERTY
- Deception and Fraud
- Serious criminal trespass
- Property Damage
- Using a motor vehicle without consent
OFFENCES AGAINST POLICE
- Assaulting a police officer
- Dangerous driving to escape police pursuit
- False reports and bribing
OFFENCES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER
- Riot, Affray and Violent disorder
- Disorderly Behaviour and similar offences
- Unlawfully on premises
- Offences in Major Emergencies, Major Incidents
- Firearms Offences
- Disorderly Behaviour and Similar offence
SERIOUS AND ORGANISED CRIME
- Participation in criminal organisation
- Criminal organisations in public places, prescribed places and prescribed events
YOUTH COURT MATTERS
If you need support or legal advice from a criminal defence lawyer or criminal appeal lawyer in Adelaide, call Williams Barristers and Solicitors on 08 8451 9040 or contact us online today.
WHY OUR CRIMINAL LAWYERS ARE AMONG THE BEST IN ADELAIDE
Our team of lawyers is led by Andrew Williams who provides the firm with a leading edge over many other criminal law firms in Adelaide. Andrew’s credentials as a criminal lawyer are unique in that he is able to apply to your defence the knowledge and experience gained as a former Prosecutor with the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions in Adelaide and Honiara, Solomon Islands and a career as a police investigator and police trainer.
The whole firm benefits from his expertise as senior criminal defence and appeal lawyer underpinned by his 22 years experience in the police force and almost as many again in various legal roles. Andrew is deeply familiar with police investigative procedures and brings his breadth of experience to the firm to enable us all to chart the best course for your defence.
This broad combination of skills gives us the advantage of a complete understanding of how the legal system works.
We understand not only DPP considerations, but the underlying mechanics and methods of the investigative processes and the extent of police powers.
Collectively the criminal lawyers in our office bring many years of criminal law, investigative and prosecution experience to the benefit of our clients. Our criminal lawyers will offer you clear advice, with support and understanding which will make difficult times a whole lot easier.
For advice from our leading Adelaide Criminal Lawyers call Williams Barristers and Solicitors on 08 84519040.
OUR ADELAIDE OFFICE IN THEBARTON
Our Adelaide office is conveniently located just outside the Adelaide CBD in Thebarton and we offer free parking which removes the Adelaide CBD parking hassles.
The criminal lawyers in our Adelaide office are not only skilled criminal lawyers, but they are lawyers who can:
- Help you with family law matters
- Defend you if you have been charged with a traffic offence
- Prepare wills and provide estate advice
Use our 24 hr service if you are in custody.
Are you charged with a Major Indictable Offence?